Abstract submission and deadlines
The Organizing and the Scientific Committees of the IDF 2019 Mastitis conference welcome all delegates for the abstract submission!
You are kindly invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations following the instructions provided below. Abstracts related to the main topics are particularly acknowledged, but all contributions are welcome. We urge our young colleagues to present their research, as the meeting is an established forum for exchange of knowledge in our field. The conference will have room for about 60-70 oral papers and about 300 posters.
Download the Call for contributions »»
|15th December||Start of abstract submission on this website (link to be supplied)|
|31st January||Deadline for abstract submission|
|28th February||End of review of submissions|
|31st March||Notification to submitters incl. guidelines for poster and oral presentations|
|15th April||Deadline for registration of authors|
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Your title must begin with your preferred session number (see below). Titles should contain no more than 100 characters including spaces.
- Authors' names and affiliations should be entered in the next line(s). The following data is re-quired: Surname, initials, name of the institution, city and country.
- Abstract text should contain no more than 2000 characters according to presentation form. Please use Times New Roman, 12 pitch, single spacing with no extra space between paragraphs. Do not leave blank lines. Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word the first time it appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words. Avoid references. The total space is limited to one page A4.
- It is recommended to present all abstracts in the following structure (headings can be left out):
- Please use only plain text and general quotation characters such as comma, dot, quotation marks etc. Please avoid special characters such as bullet points, tick and similar.
- Please indicate the presenting author in bold.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. After submitting the abstract, no changes are accepted, and the abstract submitted is considered as the final version.
See this page for session numbers and titles »»